Sunday, August 2, 2009

Reflection about what happened in March

Now some time have passed since I ended up in hospital because of stress in March.

I recieved a friend request in Facebook from a person that called himself Slayer Al Saffah
( the butcher profet) just days before I was going to meet Paulo and other readers in Paris.

And I became so afraid that my brain didn´t know what was real or not.
I couldn´t sleep for several days and that made me ill.

Now I have recovered from this and I hope I never going to be so afraid again.

Now I just take day by day and trying to se the beauty in every day life, like enjoying watching a butterfly, taking a break and just sit in the sun.
Enjoying the moment to the fullest.

Maybe I get a new chance to go to Paris and meet my favourite aouthor.
But if I don´t get another chance I will anyway enjoy my everyday life and live life to the fullest.

I don´t want to get older and regret the things I didn´t do.

I want to take the chance when it comes, and if rocks comes in the way I will try the hardest I can to remove them.
And if they are to big to move I will try to find another way to get around it.

Love and light
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment