Friday, September 11, 2009

An awakening day

Today was a really awakening day for me !!
I have thought for a while now that I cannot do anything and that I´m useless in several ways.

But today I helped a friend that are going through a divorce and she was so thankful that I could help her and we talked about stuff that really matters.
And she encouraged me to start my buisness right away, she said that I can help a lot of people, no doubt about it.I really needed to hear that right now when my self esteem was low.

It´s so strange that we can be both strong and weak at the same time.We really need to help each other in this world, reach out a hand to help our neigbour.We all need a hand when we are in the dark to be able to reach the light.
We are all ONE !!!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, You are getting stronger each day! What you wrote, "It's so strange that we can be both strong and weak at the same time." makes so much sense to me. I feel I am like that too.

    I think how can a Warrior of Light not be affected by the heavy energy of society?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wonderful comment Nancy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica... where are You...

    Liina from PCB

    ReplyDelete