Wednesday, December 9, 2009

hope once again

I begin to have hope once again that everything is going to be OK in the end. I have had a hard time but I can now see the light in the tunnel. But it feels it too good to be true somehow. But I still hope for a miracle it´s kind of shaky right now.
I have recently started to work with help from a goverment project. Not much money, but I can test my dreamjob which is doing reiki and massage and help people as I myself have been helped in different ways.
This work is going to last until march and after that I will see if I can open up my own buisness.
Otherwise I have to find another work on part time so I still can continue my dream.
I will not give up !!!

We can make a difference in someone elses life even if we don´t realize it sometimes.

Take care !!!

Love Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment