Friday, April 9, 2010

The little soul and the sun

The little soul and the sun

There was no time did a little soul to God: "I know who I am!
And God replied "Wonderful! Who are You?"
"I am the light", said the little soul. God replied with a big smile on her face


"It is right-You are the light." The little soul was so happy because it had come on who the var.Det this was something that all souls would figure it out.

But once was not enough knowledge of the little soul. He went back to God and asked, "Now that I know who I am, is it okay for me to be there?"

And God replied "You mean you want to be something that you already are?"
"Yes, there is one thing to know it but another to be there. I really want to experience what it feels like to be light '

God smiled and said, "But you're already light"

The little soul got a little impatient "But I want to know how it is to be light!"


"Of course" God said "But ..."
"But what then?" asked the little soul, "My friend," God said, "There is nothing more than light. You see, I have not created anything other than light, so there is nothing that you are not"

"Huh," said the little soul is confused.
"You can see it like this: You are like a candle in the sun. You are really light, along with millions billion second light, you create the sun. And the sun would not be the sun without your light. So how do you see the light when you are in the middle of it, that is the question, "said God.

"Yes, but you're God-think of something!" said the little soul. Once again, God got a big smile on his face "I have already done," said God. "Since you can not experience yourself as light when you are in the light, so may we surround you with darkness."

"What is darkness?" asked the little soul. "That's what you do not," replied God.

"Will I be afraid of the dark?" asked the little soul.
"Only if you choose to be the" God replied. "There's really nothing to fear if you do not choose to be. You see, we play it all-we pretend."

"Oh," said the little soul and feeling more comfortable already.
"It is a great gift," said God "because without it you are so you can not experience what you are. You need a contrast to experience something as it is.

You do not know what cold is until you have experienced hot. You may not feel up but down, right, but left ... But when you are surrounded by darkness, not threaten it and scream about it.

Was rather light in the darkness and do not be mad at it. Then you will know who you really are and everyone else will also know it. Let your light shine so that everyone understands how special you are! "

"You mean it's okay to show others how special I am?" asked the little soul.

"Of course!" laughed God "But remember that the special does not mean better, everyone is special, all in their own way, but many have forgotten it. They will understand that it's okay for them to be special when they see that you think it's okay for you to be special. Which way do you want to be special? "

"What do you mean" asked the little soul. "Yes, it's special to be in the light but can also be specially different things to be kind, forgiving, helpful, sharing, and more. When you choose to be special in a certain situation, it is to be in the light .

"I know, I want to be special in the way the name is forgiving," said the little soul
"Well, God said" But ... "
"But what?"

"There is no one to forgive," said God
"No?"
"No, no. All I have created is perfect. It is not a single soul who is not as perfectly crafted as You"

The little soul looked around and saw lots of other souls who stood and spread his light as they listened to God and the little soul's call.

"I can help you," said a friendly soul, and stepped forward. "How?" asked the little soul.
"Simple-I meet you next life and do something that you can forgive"

"But why would you do that?" asked the little soul, "You are so perfect, what would you lower your vibrations so low that you would do something nasty to me?"
"Simple" said the friendly soul again "I do it because I love you".

The little soul looked with astonishment at the friendly soul. "Do not be surprised," said the friendly soul "You have done the same for me. Will you not remember? We have danced our way through time and eternity together. You just will not remember ...

We have everything: the woman-man, the good-evil, offender-victim. Everything, "said the friendly soul," And now I come to you in your next life and do something bad to you so that you can experience what it's like to be special in a forgiving way. "

"But what can you do?" asked the little soul.
"Oh, we are devising something!" said the friendly soul and winked with the eye, but then became serious, "I wonder if you can do something in return?" began the friendly soul, "I will lower my vibration so low to make this not-so-nice-thing and be very much in it that I do not ..."

"Yes, You are such a angel who do this for me, so I do what you want," said the little soul.
"Yes, of course, is the friendly soul, an angel," said God "All it is, I've just sent your angels.

"... When I do this mean to you-the moment when I do the most terrible against you, in that moment ..."
"Yes?" asked the little soul, "Yes?"
"In that moment, remember who I really am."

"Oh, yes, it is I do the little soul said" I promise! I will always see you as I see you here: that the light! "

"Good," said the friendly soul "For I will pretend so strong that I myself will forget who I am. If you do not remember who I am and I do not do it and you even forget who you are, maybe We do not remember it for a long time. Then we will both be lost and maybe we need the help of another soul to remind us of what we really know that we are "

"No, then. I will remember who you are, thank you for helping me with this gift so that I may see who I am!"

And so began the agreement. The little soul came into a new life to experience himself as the light which was very special and to be part of special called FORGIVING.

And in situations where more souls come into the life and created the fortune or misfortune, and especially if they created the accident I thought the little soul of what God had said:
"Always remember: I have not sent you except Angels

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post!! I hope you do not mind if I copy and paste it in a notepad file?

    You added a new feature, when my cursor ran through a sentence it showed a Swedish translation. Very techie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s not my words, think it is Neale Donald Walsch words.
    Have a nice evening!!!

    ReplyDelete