Sunday, May 2, 2010

A little story about fragility of life 2010.05.02

When I came first to an car accident last year, I felt very afraid.
Then I told myself if it was you sitting in that car would you want some help then?
The answer was ofcourse yes, so I gathered courage and not knowing if someone was dead or really bad injured I had all kind of images in my head.
One person was bad injured and gas was running under the car.
But I was just acting, focusing on doing the best I could in this situation.
Then a ambulance helicopter came and firefighters and the police, then my knees was shaking and I saw that I had blood on my hands.
I was really shocked afterwards and it took me sometime to realize what I had done.

It could have been me in that accident because I was turning around for a paper that I forgot at home and that took me half a minute.

So I became aware once again how fragile our lifes can be, and that we should live the life to the fullest when we are here and help each other when we can.

Love Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment