Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thoughts of today 090505

Today I was sad for a reason (I don´t tell you about right now), and the weather didn´t do it any better.
I want to be happy so why am I sad???
I think I have pushed it down for a while so when the cup is full it runs over.

Now I feel better again, after picking up my kids from school.
I want to live life to the fullest so why does the sadness come when I don´t want it to come ??
I couldn´t control my feelings, can we ever control them??
Because when the cup is full, is full.

From a very emotional Jessica today

1 comment:

  1. The cup is always full with blessings and goodness. You are beautiful, you are wise, you are perfect, you are joy, you are indestructible... You are love, you are loved.

    We are with you, Jessica. Always.

    Hugs, Faith

    ReplyDelete