Sunday, May 24, 2009

Comment on Paulos quote of the day

Paulos quote
"The warrior of light knows the value of persistence and of courage.(Manual of the Warrior of Light)"

As usual Paulo, you write exactly what I need to read.
But I also want to add … faith and hope !!!
I lost myself for a while, but I think I´m going through a huge transformation right know so I feel so fragile right now.
I cry for nothing, it just comes … even though I not want to cry.Maybe old sorrow and pain I have tried to push down?
And need the hope and faith to come back soon !!!
Love Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Jessica, I think you definitely have faith and hope. But what I need and maybe a lot of other people is the human activity of persistance and courage. It is the faith and hope taking action and making it visible.

    Glad you posted in your blog today. Take it easy and believe in the positive transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Nancy it means a lot to me :-)

    Love Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Transformation doesn't feel good alot of the time. So hang in there, sweetie! Kind of like those thick dark clouds that get stuck int he sky--they move slowly and we have to remember that the sun is there behind them.

    But remember how beautiful your heart is, though it doesn't always feel light. It is the pain that carves our canyons deep, so that we can hold booundless depths of happiness.

    Peace to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Molly for your comment full of insight :-)
    Love Jessica

    ReplyDelete