Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thoughts about reincarnation

Posted in Your Space in my Blog (Paulo Coelho)

A quote from my blog again ;-)
*******************************
The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.
*******************************
I believe in reincarnation that we have lived several lifes here at Earth.
I have made regression and remembered several lifes, and a friend of mine also did a regression.
And we had lived several lifes together, and she could fill in things from my life.
Very strange, but I believe in it.
What do you believe ?

Love Jessica

4 comments:

  1. I believe it's real too, and wrote a book about my possible past lives with a famous rock band. The journey of self-discovery that was triggered by them and their music is mind blowing. Let me know if you're interested and I'll be happy to send you a PDF/hard copy of the book. I have a chapter where I discuss how a book by Deepak helped me work through some fear, and also I discuss Eckhart Tolle's concept of the ego.
    laura@soundofyoursoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in reincarnation. But what I think is really important, is what we do with the moment before us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've lived many lives in different realms! And very happy to have been reunited with you in this lifetime, sister!!! :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faith .. I agree with you ;-)

    ReplyDelete