Friday, February 26, 2010

Mistakes and forgiveness

I have done many mistakes in my life that I´m not very proud of.
But I have to forgive myself and also hope that God can forgive me for the trespasses.
I know God forgive me but it´s harder to forgive myself, it takes time.

I don´t want to do mistake but I did because I didn´t know better at this point in life.
Also we grow thrue our mistakes, when we feel guilt we know what we did was not good for ourself or another person and then we try to change our behaviour to try to do better the next time.

But who decide by the way what is a mistake?
Me, you or God?

I think it is that only we ourself know when we did a mistake,
because we feel guilt and that we could have done things in a better way.

So we can say that we evolve thrue mistakes.
Like on Earth today, we are desolate rainforests and do many more things that is not good for ourself or the Earth.
So it´s time to take a good look at ourself and have the insight that we can do better then what we do now.
We can always improve (I believe anyway).

But also forgive ourself for our mistakes, we all do mistakes.

I also think I´m not done yet with doing mistakes (I think we never are),
but I will learn from them and then move on a little bit wiser ;-)

I hope we can make this world a better place for all of us, by learning thrue our mistakes.

A quote about forgiveness:
To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you. - Lewis B Smedes

No comments:

Post a Comment