Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thoughts of today 2010.02.23 tuesday

I have felt so good about myself recently.

Things are finaly moving or am I moving?
Maybe both :-)

The last year has been one of the toughest for me in many many years.
Maybe I will explain one day, it´s kind of complicated.

For one thing I have changed my career from networkengineer to work with reiki & massage and spirituality.


I have looked deep into myself and found out what my heart wants and I´m taking step by step to achieve it.

I have started with doing reiki & massage in a goverment project at my friends company,
and soon I will also start my own buisness and stand on my two own feats.

It´s so exciting and fun.

Also been starting working with spirituality in different ways.
So much is happening right know and it feels great :-)

At first I thought I was a little crazy and felt very alone, because in Sweden it is not so common to be working with spirituality but I hope that will change :-)

Now I have found several friends that are in the same way, and it is so much fun to discuss things and work together.
So what if some think I´m crazy, I will not care about thoose people, just focus on what I need to do.

I just want to be the authentic me :-)

Now it´s also my turn to help other find the direction out of the abyss.

Another thing I love is to read and also write, who knows some today maybe I publish something, but for now it has to grow for a while :-)

Have a wonderful day :-)

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to read the progress in your post. Keep at it. I wish I did not care if people thought I am crazy but it is difficult when they are family. The let down and pessimism is unbearable sometimes.
    Want to share amazing YouTube videos by Leija Turunen. She is a fellow Canadian who I don't know but she very inspiring. Search her name in YouTube to get her videos.

    ReplyDelete