Thursday, February 25, 2010

Reflection about the past year

I have been thinking a lot lately.
A lot of reflection :-)

Seems like I have learned a lot of lesson this past year, so what happened to me seem to be a bleesing in disguise.

I have learned to be even more humble and don´t take life for granted.

There are both small and big miracles, for a start is a miracle am still alive I have meet death more then once in my life and survived.

I will tell you more about that later on, maybe in a book ;-)

Even though it gave me a trauma, I´m very happy to be alive :-)

Another thing I´ve learned is when you show your sad is not a weakness is a strenght that you are able to show your true emotions.
Also being able to ask for help when you need it is strenght not a weakness.

How can others help you if you seem to be OK on the outside and hiding your emotions on the inside?
Not all people have the awarness yet to see when something is wrong, or is it me that was so good at hiding my emotions behind a wall?

Now I can help people even better when I have been through a lot myself, when you been at the bottom and can´t find a solution, when everything seem so dark.

I didn´t gave up my hope totally, only for a brief period.

Now I can see and feel the light again even though it can be hard sometimes, but I will never give up hope again.
Now I know I have angels and God by my side, I´m convinced about that.

Love Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment