Thursday, February 25, 2010

Transformation it´s a process


Through life I have been changing many times not at least in my profession.

At first I was an au-pair in USA, then I was working as a travelsalesman,
after that I became a networkeningeer and now I have start working as a masseuer and with reiki and with spirituality.

I feel like a chameleon :-)

I don´t regret anything of it.
My travel thrue life has taken me too many places and meet so many different people.

I had a real crises last year for many reasons but now I have start moving again toward my new dreams.

And also I have met wonderful people helping me on my way to recovery, each person has bringed me blessings in their own way.

I think everything I have been thrue in life has learned me something and even the most dark moments has learned me something and number one is:
*Don´t give up hope, there are always a new sunrise behind the corner even though we have to struggle to reach it.

And when the day comes when I´m going to die, I hope I can look back at my life and be proud of myself that I did my best.

I´m looking forward to what life can bring me next :-)

I just keep on walking and walk around the rocks in my path, our faith can move mountains.

Love and humbleness Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post , TY!
    Please don't hesitate to step ON the rocks on your path, you ll turn them into stepping stones, you are already moving mountains <3

    love and graDitude
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I also can jump over them ;-)

    Thank you for your comment

    Love Jessica

    ReplyDelete