Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thoughts of today 2010.02.28

What if we feel we had enough challenges for a while?
I need a little rest again.
I hope I will found this again in the forest and through meditation.

I always feel guilty when I do nothing, so for me doing nothing is a big challenge.

I always feel I could do this or that, but sometimes we just need to reflect for a while.

Striving for balance is one of my main targets right now.
To have patience to wait and rest (that I learned this last year) and then know when to go even if other disagrees.

We all have challenges in our life, but it would be boring without them and we shouldn´t learn anything either if everything was a piece of cake.

So right now I´m just listening to my heart was is the best for me even if other try to stop me or disagree.

I know there is no other way, to be happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment