Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thoughts about death



I saw a documentary yesterday about muslim traditions when they bury their loved onces.

I think death is a part of life and we never know when it going to happen so we better life our life to the fullest.

But one thing made me cry and I felt so sad, it was when a muslim mother that was only 30 years old died because of a robbery in a store and when I saw the husband and the childs sorrow I just cry so much, I felt their pain.

So it´s kind of double when someone dies.
We who still is here are very sad because it creates a emptiness that they are not here physical.

But as a clairvoyant I´m sure for myself anyway, that we can talk to our loved ones and communicate even if they have gone to the other side.
I have had many proof for my own doubts, maybe I talk about this later on also ;-)

But still we are going to miss their physical presense.

For myself I´m not afraid of dying, when it´s my time to go it´s my time, but I want to stay here at Earth as long as I can.

I love to live :-)

We are all going to meet again on the other side that is a comfort for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment