Thursday, April 16, 2009

Frustration

I feel so frustrated today,
I want to do so much, but I´m still tired from me living on adrenaline for some weaks.
Just patience and persistance right know.
Sooo boring !!!
I want something to happen in the right direction right now.
Tired of waiting for the right moment again.
Can someone help me please …
How can I found the strenght to carrie on when I feel down and tired???
I want to open my own buisness now, write a book now, live now !!!I have so much to give, but where should I start ???
Why do I have a hard time to do one thing at a time, I have 0 or 10 things going on.
Maybe I need to learn hiw I can take one thing at a time?
Someone has a good idea how to learn that?

Love and hug Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, what is reiki master healer? Is there an answer for your question?
    Dada

    ReplyDelete
  2. one thing at a time, good will come.

    ReplyDelete