Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thoughts of today 090429

How fast my emotions can change ....

From feeling so alone and abandon in the morning, to feel abundance and joy in the evening.

That make me think that we people are not an island.
We need other people to feel abundance, if we share we feel even more joy and abundance.

They key is sharing once again.

One friend I met in the middle of the day.
We ate lunch together and talked about everything between earth and heaven.
I helped her to peal shrimps to a dish for her sons birthday party.

Another friend I met in the evening.
We meditated and practice the paranormal such as tarot cards.

I´m blessed to have this wonderful friends, what should I do without them ;-)

I also need both the physical world and the spiritual world.

We are all .... body, spirit and soul.

We need to see things from different angles, and our friends can help us with that.
The circle of friends :-)

Love Jessica

1 comment:

  1. i agree that we aren't island. :)

    we need others.

    we can be fine for some things all by ourselves... but we need others too.

    ReplyDelete