Wednesday, April 1, 2009

There is a meaning why I go thrue theese things

I can see a meaning to me being in the hospital, the people here have learned me a lot of things.
That it is normal people only having too much so they need to sort things out before moving on.

We all need to support each other in the circle of friends.
I also had a wonderful moment with my parents visiting me today.

We sat down on a bench and we listned to the birds singing,and sitting in the sun and both my heart and my face was thankful for the sun.

No sun, no life on earth … as simple as that ;-)

Love & light Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, you are right it does feel great to notice the sun on your face. When someone is going through times of uncertainty, but can recognize such moments that is great strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling so much better.

    Enjoy the sun, dearest Sister! That's where I get a lot of needed energy nowadays. We are blessed!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jessica, the mention about the sun - I just now looked up Your older posts after posting something on PCB under the 'Your opinion on Signs' theme and there I wrote something like - It is as true as the sun shines.

    Another sign. And I was afraid they're are gonna run out.

    Well, thank You, Jessica!
    (PS! Are we on a same vibration level? lol)

    ReplyDelete