Friday, April 10, 2009

Peculiar ways of life

I´m right know feeling a little confused about my situation, but I know everything is going to turn out well in the future.

I don´t really know what is going to happen in my life right know.
I trust that God will help me with signs and that I have the courage to follow them.

I´m not giving up, I raise myself up when I fall and continue my journey of life.
And the journey itself is really exiting.
Maybe too exiciting sometimes.
Right now I rest after being scared of a situation because I thought that someone was after me.

I still don´t know what this persons wanted me, maybe just be a friend?
But I found it peculiar that he called himself Slayer al Saffah (the slaughter profet).
Just some days before I was going to Paris to Paulos St Jospehs day party.
I became scared and paralyzed, wanted to protect my family in the first place.

Now I don´t care anymore, I can´t going around being afraid anymore, I trust that God
(the Source) gives me a solution how I can contionue my journey with faith and courage.

Love Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog through Paulo Coelho's and I'm glad that I did. A lot has been going wrong with my life lately and had almost lost all hope that this is just a phase, and will eventually pass.

    I feel better after reading what you have written. I guess life does have peculiar ways of teaching us things. Its a happy realization, and I will just go with the flow.
    This too shall pass.

    Thanks,
    Mishika
    (India)

    ReplyDelete