Sunday, April 12, 2009

more indian qoutes

"The Way To Dance The Dance Of Life"
Honor the sacred.
Honor the Earth....our Mother
Honor the elders.
Honor all with whom we share the Earth:
Four-leggeds, two-leggeds, winged ones,
Swimmers, crawlers, plant and rock people.
Walk in balance and beauty.

"We Know We Are Out Of Step When"

We cannot walk a straight line.
We've stepped on our brother's foot.
We forget to be thankful.
We feel alone.
We think our dance is the only dance there is.
We forget to keep on dancing ;D


I find this on this site : http://www.impurplehawk.com/

2 comments:

  1. Should I have written in English instead of Swedish my last comment?

    A blog I have followed for a while is of the two men Robert Aschberg and Gert Fylking when they walk through Sweden to collect money for the cancerfoundation.

    It is not a joke what I wrote.
    I would be happy to give if you allow me.

    This is my email: Josephinea197-AT-yahoo.se

    Yours friendly,
    Josephine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Josephine,
    I think your idea is wonderful :-)
    I dont believe your joking..
    I will open a account very soon.
    Have a wonderful day :-)

    Hugs Jessica

    ReplyDelete