Thursday, April 2, 2009

I´m very tired ....

I´m very tired today.
Tired of being at the hospital, but I´m going home for the weekend.
And then we will see how things turn out.

The most important thing is to listen to my own heart.
If I´m happy I can share my joy with other people also.
But life is also a rollercoaster, it goes up and down, and we just have to coop with it.
I´m tired of just watching life pass me by.
I want to go on the rollercoaster, take a chance :-)

And I know that some people around me, can feel hurt because I didn´t tell my truth before.
That I have to live with.
But also forgive myself because I didn´t know how to change this situation before.
I´m taking day by day, minute by minute.

And some things in life, I just have to do, even though people around me don´t agree.

It´s my life and I have to live it to the fullest, not just sit down and give up !!!

1 comment:

  1. A post that makes a lot of sense for me. I am also tired of watching life pass me by, but unsure of what actions I should take to follow my path. I do want to tell family members "It's my life and I have to live it to the fullest, not just sit down and give up!!"

    ReplyDelete