Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just some reflections

I´m so tired right know.
I need to rest and feel which path I need to go now.
Some people around me try to make me abandon my true path.
But I have decide I need to walk it even if some disagree and think I´m crazy.
They can think what they want, it most about themself, that they don´t have the courage to walk the narrowest path.
It´s my life and I need to follow my heart step by step, and go on even when I fall.
Otherwise my soul is going to be a zombie and that I can´t let happen.

Love and hugs from Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica, you gave me something to think about. I never thought that the people who made me feel ridiculous, for thinking so spiritually, were scared or did not have courage to follow my path. I guess after awhile a person feels so whipped that they buckle. We should not let this continue.

    ReplyDelete