Monday, February 23, 2009

Do our best

Just a thought that popped up in my mind:

Love starts with loving ourself first, and then we can flow over with love, not demanding love.
But in reality it doesn´t always is like this sadly.
There are many people with many wounds that needs to heal before we can have the world we want.

That is why we have to heal our own heart first then let it overflow to thoose around us :-)
It always start with yourself, if you are happy you can spread happiness.

I always try to live like this, but it is not easy all the time.
Then I need to meditatie and center myself again to go to the source within :-)
I do my best anyway, I cannot do anymore ;-)

Love Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica, I like what you say a lot. Loving myself first has been the only way I have found to stay connected to me and all of me. It always comes back to me. Thanks for the lovely words. Anne

    ReplyDelete