Monday, February 2, 2009

Humble and grateful

I´m so humble and grateful today.

Because last friday my oldest daughter fell on the ice and had a injury on her chin and she had to saw two stitches.

But it could have been worse, so I´m grateful that she have her teeths whole for example.
And today a person very close to me went to the doctor because he had pain when he peed.
And I had a thought that he could have prostata cancer.
But he only had a inflammation in the prostata.

So I´m happy and grateful because things could have been worse.
And today I was almost hitted by a truck that came over on the wrong side, but in the last minute I honked an he went back to his side of the road.


2008 and 2009 seems to be years of many things happening good and less good and also change, making me wake up.
Also making me develope courage, faith and patience and trusting in God, the guardian angles and the guides :-).

And I trust in them 100 %.

I believe in miracles :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment