Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Quote of the day from Paulo Coelho 25 February

Quote of the Day
Published
by
Paulo Coelho
on February 25, 2009

In all the languages in the world, there is the same proverb: “What the eyes don’t see, the heart doesn’t grieve over.” Well, I say that there isn’t an ounce of truth in it. The further off they are, the closer to the heart are all those feelings that we try to repress and forget.(Eleven Minutes)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with your view Paulo ….

You can try to forget things, try to erase it from your memory, but sooner or later everything explods in some way.
The body has cellmemories, in my case some of the pain in my body depends on that I had supressed my feelings for a long time.
I began a process two years ago to heal my wounds, and I have come a long way, but will I ever be finished?
I don´t know, but I have to try, the best way for me has been going to healing, yoga, writing and talking with a “mentor”.
But I can´t let it happen again, I have to deal with things immediatly or as soon as possible.
And also stand up for my beliefs no matter what, there is no other way.
We can not hide from our emotions and just go on.
Sooner or later they will catch up with us.
So it´s better to react and feel immediatly then supress your feelings so they don´t explode in the “wrong” moment.
For me it was about surviving long time ago (to supress my feelings), but not any longer.
I have to take the bull by the horn and look fear in the eye, otherwise fear is going to follow me rest of my life.
I have find some ways to have courage and faith and one way is your books and your blog Paulo.We (me and many others) are so blessed to have you on this Earth doing the things you do :-)

Love and courage
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. After I set to 'follow' Your blog, I am able to comment again. :) And now I put it on Paulos blog - how embarassing. :) But I will comment here also.

    I hope that whatever has made You feel what You have, will be overcome someday - the situation You are in. I know how hard it can be when the past comes to haunt You again and many people would hide… but Your personality isn’t the kind to run away from the things we encounter. And I am glad that it is that way. I hope You have the courage and faith in Yourself to proceed Your journey… :)

    I am very glad to have come to look for Paulos blog - I have met so many new kinder souls on the way. I am very thankful for that.

    Much love,
    Liina L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liina for your encouraging
    comment :-)

    Love Jessica

    ReplyDelete