Saturday, February 14, 2009

Earthangels and miracles

In the last month amazing things has happened to me.
I can´t almost believe it .....
It´s like someone sended me Earthangels and miracles along my path.

I will write more about it very soon .... I just have to put my kids to bed first ;-)

Next day ....
When I have thought it over I will tell more about this in the right moment.
It still to personal some of the things that happened, so I´m still in a chock and I can´t believe it.
But I´m sure theese persons and situations is Earthangels and miracles ;-)

Right now when I write theese lines a bunch of birds landed on the tree outside my house, and one of them flew very close to the window and kind of looked at me.
It amazed me ..... and it´s also a rare bird in this area.
I take it as a sign that the miracles and Earthangels
are for real ;-)

I have prayed for miracles in my life, and now it begins to happen things.
My strong believe,faith and courage has been the key I believe.

I have never given up but I have tried to keep my spirit up even in the most dark moments.
Trying to see the light within, even how small that light has seemed.
I will never more doubt when "God" and "the angels" whispers to me.
I don´t belive anymore .... I know :-)

Love Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jessica, its good knowing there are others out there. Take care

    ReplyDelete