Saturday, February 7, 2009

Everything is coming togehter like a puzzle

My life is like a dream right now.
Everything is coming together in many ways.

It seems like when I started follow my heart and my dreams, amazing oppurtunities and doors are opening for me.
I just have to have faith and walk thrue the doors
with courage :-)

And also important,standing in the eye of the storm calm and centered in my self.

I have had many signs in the last days.
I have meditated, and then the signs showed up in real life in different ways, and in miracelous ways.

If I tell them I think that noone will believe me.
But the important thing is that I understand them and that I believe in them.
They show me my path that I need to walk.

Love Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you're passing by, as I too have collected the pieces of my puzzle.

    ReplyDelete