Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quote of the day from Paulo Coelho 26 February

Quote of the Day
Published
by
Paulo Coelho
on February 26, 2009

God is love, generosity and forgiveness; if we believe in this, we will never allow our weaknesses to paralyse us.(The Valkyries)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know God is :-)
I just wished that more people where like this also.
Maybe one day soon ;-)
We have to do our best, and also forgive ourself for our trespasses as we should forgive others for theirs.
But sometimes I get so tired and sad that so many people don´t even try.
They close their eyes and choose not to see, just thinking of themself.
What do I get out of this?
I think what goes around comes around.
We need the flow of energy, give and recieve, energy in motion.
Please wake up I want to say !!!!
We have to help each other and support each other!!!
The next time it is your turn to recieve some help, so please lend your neigbour a hand when you can.
Even the smallest thing can make someone elses day better.
Sometimes we are the Earthangels, sometime another human is a Earthangel to you :-)
Love Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about getting tired and sad that so many people don't get it. Like you said, "We have to help each other and support each other!!" I feel at times when I tried to bring positive change that someone will not allow it. As if a sense of joy will ruin everything.

    ReplyDelete