Thursday, February 5, 2009

predestinated

This has been the strangest weak in my life so far.
So much has happened, from worries to pure happiness.
But I have stand still in the eye of the storm, because I know it has a meaning that I should learn tolerance, calm, courage and having faith in miracles.

It has made me feel everything has a meaning, and happens for a reason.
Making my faith stronger and stronger.
And I appricate both the small and the large miracles of life and thank God for sending me lesson to learn from, on my way.

Today I had a meeting with a new hair stylist and we had a immediate connection and it seemed thas this meeting happened for a reason. It was predestinated.
And on the way home when I drove I heard Natasha Bedingfields song "Unwritten" on the radio and the sun came forward from the clouds and made me have hope and faith and joy.

And when I came home I read on Paulo Coelhos blog as I usually do (he always motivates me, and all his other readers ofcourse, to follow our heart)
I had a shock, but a good shock, but I´m still chocked ;-)

I read:
Saint Joseph’s Party 2009
Again, this 19th March, the party will be held in Paris:
I am closing a small brasserie, so we can meet once more.
To allow some conversation, I limited the invitation to 120 people, being 90 of my long time friends (that came to the party for the past 20 years), and 30 readers.
From that 30 readers, I already invited 10, either because they became personal friends, or because they are constantly present in my social communities (like Vanhacker, Paul from Austria, Jessica, Thelma, Aditya,etc).

I just wondered why I was invited, but then I re-thought why not me ?
And now I´m thinking of how I will get there and so on, but I will have faith and trust in God that he will help me find a way :-)
I will not worry about things, what is meant to happen, happens.

I just have to add, in some way everything seems so unreal,
but in the same time I´m very happy and humble that I have a chance to meet one of my favourite authors that has inspired me a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1jVK6LzW0

Love and gratitude Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jessica I am so happy we will have the opportunity to meet at the party of Paulo Coelho. Reading your profile above I see that you are two years younger than my older daughter!!
    LOVE,
    Thelma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Thelma :-)
    See you soon in Paris !!!

    Love Jessica

    ReplyDelete