Tuesday, February 24, 2009

living side by side

Now I will tocuh a subject that maybe some men can feel intimitaded by.
But that is not my intention.
I want balance and harmony in my world, because we are all worth the same.

We all have the same chance to follow our dream, no one is better then the other, remember we are all one in a sense.
Yesterday I was so sad because my fiance said some things that hurt me very much.
I don´t know why, but I think he is afraid.
Maybe he is afraid that if I can stand on my own two feets I will leave him.

But for me the problem is the other way around.
If he is not proud of me and if he try to put me down to think that I´m not capable of taking care of myself then I will maybe leave him.

Now when I have taken the bull by the horn, and standing my grounds following my heart, he is very nervous what I will do.

Why is it that many men having problems talking about their feelings?
I want to be able to communicate about everything between earth and heaven with the one I live with.

I also want some support, as much as I have supported him, I want him to do the same for me, but I can not force him.
I can only ask him for support, and if I don´t get it, I now how things will end up.

I feel that I can support myself and stand on my two own feets.
I feel calm in that, that whatever happens I will find a way to solve things.
It just so sad when all I want is to have a happy relationship and that we can share, give and take.
We should share everything, both responsabilities and joy.

But in the same time I also feel very lucky for all the miracles in my life and I know they happens for a reason.

Men should give us women a fair chance to follow our dream also.
Don´t be afraid when a women know what she wants, and they shouldn´t feel afraid that they loose power or whatever they think they loose.
Men will also gain, if we instead live in balance side by side on the same level.
How can men be happy if the women are not?

No one is above the other, we should live side by side, supporting each other :-)

Let every man and women follow their own heart, free souls living side by side!!!

Love Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    I first read your post on Paulo Coelho's blog, but thought my comment would be more suitable for your blog.
    I hope you and your fiance will be able to work through this. What came to mind is that most males around the world are comfortable with where they stand in society. They perceive themselves as the stronger, smarter, more able of the human species. Therefore they are not evolving emotionally or spiritually as soon as females.
    I think males will get there if they are encouraged to add emotion to the things they do. With the help of women like you, and the positive changes in society it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Nancy :-)
    I thought we had come further on this issue living in one of the most free countries in the world.
    And I have to say something, I can´t be quiet anymore.
    But I need some patience, but some days I feel so sad that it is like this still 2009.

    We should all take care of each other, give and recieve.

    Love Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess,
    I beg to differ...but I honestly think Women are not equal to Men...NO WAY!!!

    And I am saying this a MAN....
    Women are much much more greater in every way than the male species! And I mean every bit of it...and believe me every in his own mind knows this.

    ReplyDelete