Saturday, February 21, 2009

meditation: peace within

I have meditated today and I once again find the peace within and serenity.
Going to the source is the only way to get in contact with your true feelings, when your outer world seems to be in chaos.

Find the peace within :-)

In the meditation:
I was in Cyprus, in a garden wathcing the beautiful sunset.
Around me where olivetreas, lemontreas and eukalyptustreas.
A warm breeze surrounds me.
I´m sitting on a veranda and enjoying life and write and paint, relaxed and happy.
Thinking this is was life is all about, enjoying the moment.
The nature around me, feeling one with the nature, and expressing my inner self.
Somebody is joining me, but I can´t really see who I can just feel the presence.

And now I´m going for a walk with my family and friend to the frozen lake nearby my house.I will bring some warm coofee and enjoy the moment :-)

Love
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment