Wednesday, February 11, 2009

reflection from Paulo Coelhos story about Buddha

Paulos story about Buddha
http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2009/02/10/a-short-story-about-buddha-part-2/

I have had some moments in my life when I became one with everything.
I don´t need to go anywhere just be.
I understand everything in thoose moments.I can´t explain the feeling.
It is wonderful :-)

But I have often forgot that feeling, because of external forces swayed me away I thought.
I now know that I have to find peace and serenity in myself and center myself … go to the source.
So my mission right now is to stay calm in every moment and just trust in what happens me is for the best for me.
Even though I don´t understand it right now, se the blessing within every situation.

We have to remember that we don´t have to suffer, if we listen to the signs and following our true path.We can´t choose everything that happens to us, but we can choose our reaction.
Don´t be swayed by others opinion of what is right for YOU :-)

I wished I had learned this years before, but better sometime then never ;-)

I have learned a lot of important lessons and nothing has been in vain.

Love and courage

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment