Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The balance

Should this earth survive we need to think in other ways then we have done before, support each other but also see that we are different and let it be so.
Accept the differences.
I´m so very sad for things have become on this earth and I to have made mistakes even though I didn´t mean it.
Once I closed my heart because of fear that the other person wouldn´t love me and I still until this day love this person and hold him in my heart forver.
Even though I know it is never going to be us two, at first I was very very sad about it and feeling sorry for myself that he didn´t want me.
But I have realized that he needed the girl he met because she can give him the strenght that I could never give him.
There match each other, if you are too similuar we just compeeting who is the strongest and that will not end up in something good.
Then it´s better to realize that you are too similuar to match, you dont learn anything from each ohter.
Forgive youself and say sorry to the other person for not seeing this and move on to your true path.
We need the ying/yang balance to not tip over to one side.
It´s like the universe, everything is in perfect balance, so should also we be.
You need someone else who can learn you about the things you don´t know about.

Love Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, nice post. Haven't seen a comment from you on Paulo Coelho's Blog so you must be on your way to Paris! Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete