Friday, March 6, 2009

Some more thoughts about forgiveness

One more thought ….

I think we all want to be loved for who we are.
But if I speak for myself, I have been scared to show myself, because I believed that noone would love me for who I am, so I hided behind a wall :-(

But I´m through with hiding!!!
Now I have to stand up for myself and show the real me.
And thoose who loves me, loves me, simple as that.
And the most important thing is I also have to love myself and respect myself.
How can other people else know who I am, if I´m not sure who I am myself?

Everything starts within yourself.
And thats where I found my strenght in God, the Divine,the source, the light within or whatever you call it.
I go to the source and meditate !!!
I believe that we all come from the same source, so we should see ourself in other people.

If I hurt another person, I also hurt myself.
But we all do mistakes from unconscioussnes and then when we realize what we are doing and need to correct them, we can hurt other people because your didn´t follow YOUR path.

You suddenly realize that you where walking on someone elses path.
And we should forgive both ourself and the other person for this, saying to them that I made a mistake.

Love Jessica

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this posting. I love how You reflect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely can relate to this post. But I have not truly admit it or looked at it in the eyes. It really starts with oneself and knowing who I am.

    Enjoy your day Jessica.

    ReplyDelete