Saturday, March 28, 2009

A prophecy and some wisdom

Help me always to speak the truth quietly,to listen with an open mind when others speak,and to remember the peace that may be found in silence.
~Cherokee Prayer~

As a child I was taught the Taku Wakan (Supernatural Powers) were powerful and could do strange things.
This was taught me by the wise men and the shamans.
They taught me that I could gain their favor by being kind to my people and brave before my enemies; by telling the truth and living straight; by fighting for my people and their hunting grounds.
~Red Cloud~

I had a vision last night about a Condor... El condor pasa, the voice told me.
And today I find this:
We are all witnessing many events which have been prophesied and are coming to fruition in our time. There is one ancient Inca prophecy which proclaims: "When the Eagle of the North flies with the Condor of the South, The Spirit of the Land, She will Reawaken" .

3 comments:

  1. I really am amazed how our paths crossed, and how (for the nth time, dearest Sister!!!) you seem to leave comments at exactly the times I think of giving up.

    Last night was another night I was praying that I need a break, or just really stop from blogging. My angels and guides know why I want to do that. I meant to leave the blog as it is, that is why the last post was an image of a phoenix, without a title and without labels. Just an image... Perhaps it's my way of saying "goodbye for now".

    Then I open my blog this morning and read your wonderful comments. And I don't know whether to laugh or cry. You always seem to respond at the moments I really need something to hold on to.

    Yes. The prophecies are coming to pass and we are all part of them. I'm so happy to be awake to witness this at a level the sleepers don't. We are blessed!

    Hugs, dearest sister Jessica! You are heaven sent to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are each others Earthangels.
    I hae also been thrue a terrible time, so blogging has been a way to stay in touch with my heart.
    You also leave messages excatly when I need it the most.
    Maybe we share the same path right know ;-)
    The circle of friends :-)

    Love Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. True... I believe we all meet at the perfect time for the perfect reasons.

    Nothing in this world is a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete