Monday, March 23, 2009

Don´t worry be happy



I think my fears might have been out of proportion recently.

But that maybe depends because I have been through so much in my life so I often think of the worst case scenario.

And I have also have troubles in my daily life and I need change.

But I have felt so weak so my life turned into a moment 22.

And I have finally realized that I need help.

I hope I will get this at the hospital I´m at.

This time I really need help, I can not sort it out by myself.

I heard this song on the radio and it made me feel that there is a light in the end of the tunnel.

And I have found some really wonderful persons here that has gone through very much and they have made me see things from another angle.

And I hope I soon get strong enough to live in the "normal" world again.

Love Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment