Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LOVE

When everything comes to a matter of life or death.
What is it the one thing that matters?
For me that is LOVE!!!!!

Love to my neigbour, to women and to men, and to my children and everyone around me.
Even though I´m scared I can´t give up loosing myself because I´m scared.

And I will ask for forgiveness for all the things I have done wrong in my life, and learn from theese lessons.
I´m everything not bad or good, happy or sad.
I do my best, I can´t do anything else.

I will never give up on LOVE.
Don´t try to scare me into obeying, what goes arund comes around just so you know.
You should also learn the lessons noone can escape. There are no shurtcuts.

So if you want LOVE start with giving it.
Don´t close your bubble, let it in and let it flow even though you are scared.

Love Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment