Friday, March 27, 2009

New episode of life

I´m so tired of being here at the hospital :-(

Now I wan´t to go home, they don´t let me.

I´m not a baby...
I´m a grownup that became scared and paniced that´s all.
In the confusion I told them about my visions, so now they think I had a psychosis.

I think I don´t, I believe in my visions.
I have had them all my life and they have saved my life many times.
They think I should be more stable first, before I can go home.

I think I am stable.
Now I´m depressed that everything just dissapears infront of my eyes.

I feel tired, hopeless and depressed.
As soon as I began to show the inner me, this happens, thats why I never showed the real me to other people before.
I want out of this place and begin my new life, start over from scratch.
A clean paper to start a new episode of my life.

1 comment:

  1. hey Jessica - I hope it is ok to write back here - at least until i begin a blog account also!

    I want to say "stay strong" angel xxx

    easy i know - when you feel as you do - but keep patience and perserverence {=courage!} as your companions to see you through -
    I remember the feeling of loss of control at this stage of healing... and, also..that revealing one's inner self can be difficult.

    i think you are right, that these are awakening stages and they can help us to follow our heart...

    so my thoughts are with you..
    and I look forward to reading of your daily walks by the sea ;o)

    x

    ReplyDelete