Saturday, March 28, 2009

Small miracles of daily life

The small miracels of daily life.

Even though I have been sad that I came to the hospital and missed Paulos party in Paris, I can find a meaning of me being here.
I have come close to many of the other patients here and I have comforted them when they where sad.

And one of them comforted me also when I became sad.So I think I bring small miracles to thoose people that has lost their confident in life.
Make them see it is a light in the dark tunnel, we just have to focus and have faith, that we become stronger thrue hard times.

And we can make another human smile or just listen to what they want to tell me and give them a hug.
So even though I don´t wan´t to be here, I understand why I´m here.
To bring hope and small miracles to other people.
But then again sometimes I also need a hug and a rock to lean on.

Who can be there for me, with my visions and every thing.I don´t know yet, I will just have faith that this person or persons will come around soon.

I wish for a miracle for myself also, so I can continue give to others.

We need each other ... the circle of friends !!!

Love Jessica

4 comments:

  1. I feel this way a lot of times... Who comforts the comforter? ;p

    But I think we have been tested and trained for the job before we came to this planet... Even how to deal with depression and other negative emotions.

    Sigh...

    Still...

    Hugs are good... so here's a big hug for you!!! *HUG!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the same way you do.
    We have been trained to survive.

    A huge HUG to you also :-)

    Much love from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing comfort and light for you as you walk your spiritual path. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica! I am keeping You in my thoughts. Sending out positivity, good thoughts towards You. I hope they live though the Journey. I hug You tight!

    ReplyDelete