Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lightbolb moment :-)

Today I had an lightbolb moment :-D

One idea crossed my mind, what I wanted to achieve in this lifetime.

I want to help other humans that have gone thrue traumas and lost their self confidience and will to live, and their feeling of being a victim.I want to do what I can to help others, as I have recived help from many people when I have gone thrue traumas in my life.

I have often felt like a victim in my life, victim of rape, victim of being used, victim of being weak.I never talked to anyone about it because I was ashamed over it, thinking it was my fault theese things happened to me.

I have been helped in many ways and the most efficent for me has been healing, talking to a mentor, write diary and now I have been startig talking with friends about what I have been through.
And they are shocked, I who always has been so “strong” and “happy” in their eyes.
I have realized I have been very good hiding behind a wall, letting no one too close because of fear of being alone and abandon.

And when I have been hiding, I became alone in one sense, because I felt like no one understood me.
How could they if I always hided behind a “happy” face?
So maybe that´s why I the last two years have being going on a rollercoaster in my emotions, letting all the emotions out again.
And everyone around me think I´m changed and they are confused.

But they are right I have changed, and I will never going back to being a victim again.
I´m going to stand up for myself and my feelings, not let myself down again.
Now I´m showing people who I really am, with all my sides, happy,sad, strong, weak, brave and afraid.
I can also be sad and weak and I also need support some times.

It takes courage to show the real you, and don´t hide behind a wall of strenght and happiness ;-)

I´m just a human, as all the rest nothing more, nothing less ;-)

Love Jessica

Forgot one thing ….

It´s also a strenght to be able to ask for help.

I wished I had done it many years before, but better late then never.
No use crying over spilled milk, just take a new leap of faith and take one step infront of the other.
Now it´s my turn to help others, but I should also not forget to ask for help again if I need it.
(I have a healer and a mentor I go to even now and then, she can often help see things from a bigger picture when I get caught up in small details)

Give and recieve with joy :-)

4 comments:

  1. It is strange how sometimes a post on Paulo Coelho's blog seem like a reader knows something about me, but it is actually someone who is going through something very similar to what I am going through. It lets me see things differently and make changes. Thank you for sharing your light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica--So gla do hear that you are embracing this life and wanting to help others. It is a beautiful thing. I wish you the best with this journey!
    Peace,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both of you for your encouraging comments.
    It make me feel a warm feeling in my heart :-)

    Love Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jessica - the more You have closed in in the past, the more You will get to blossom nowadays. You know what You have been missing and that's one of those turning points - because once You see the true colors, You usually don't want to go back to time when everything was "conveniently gray".

    Much luck, stamina and belief on Your journey!
    You have just started a new life, once again.

    Liina L.

    ReplyDelete