Thursday, March 26, 2009

Everyday miracle

I have had more visions but I don´t know who I can share them with??
So I have thought that my visions have been a punishment to have, but sometimes they are joy also.

So I have to accept the visions, but if they are about big political things, who can I share them with, without being seen as a UFO??
I don´t know right now.The only thing I know is that I need calm and rest rigt now, so I can close down when I don´t want to see anymore.

Today I had a walk outside the hospital and it was a real sunny day and I enjoyed it sooo much.Seing the beauty of this world, and not think of all pain right now I can´t bear it right now.

I need to just take care about myself first, and finding beauty and serenity in every day miracle.
I was comforting two of the patients at the hospitsal this week, because they were sad about how the hospital staff treated them.

So maybe I where their guardian angels in thoose situations??
I even gave away my comforting angel to one of them so she could have strenght to go home and face the crazy world out there.
Love Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment