Monday, March 30, 2009

Who am I?

Who am I ?

I am who I am.

And we all have the light within to share with each ohter.
So let the light come in from both inside (inside and outside).
Let it flow.
Let others light come into you, and also share your light, letting other people share your light.

We are all ONE and connected.

I have been spending a lot of time in silence lately in the hospital.I have had time to figure out what I want in life.
What is my life mission ?
I have thought that it all starts with me.
I am all my feelings, sad, happy, angry, humble, lost, at the right place and so on.

All I can do is my best according to my knowledge and sometimes I get lost and need a compass and a tiny light to see where I put my feet.
Also I need my friends showing me a peace of the puzzle so we all can see clearer what we need to do.
Or is it so that I am at the right place all the time?

Maybe I needed to go thrue all theese experiences to become who I am today ??

Many questions I have.

Love Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, take it one day at a time. The visions and thoughts are for you to understand. It would be great if we can tell all the people closes to us, but some people aren't ready to go into depth about the spiritual side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica - I believe, that what we go through, may those things be negative or positive, will be, in a way a benefit. To turn us into who we are today. And even if we do not realise the benefits right away, then some day, in the future, we will... we will see the connection. But also, if we want to see. But I think You'd be willing to.

    Hugs,
    Liina L.

    ReplyDelete