Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The circle of friends

Now I have been in the hospital for over a weak.

Because I had a collaps for many reasons, but mostly because I can´t get the two worlds to come together.
I can´t speak about my visions with many people and that makes me feel alone in some way.

I have asked myself if I have become crazy, but my inner self say:
The other world is as real as the physical world.
And trust your feelings and visions.

But who can I talk to when theese visions hunt my mind and I can´t close down?

Today was the first day, I just told myself that I don´t want to listen to the visions for a while.

My body needs rest and complentation.
So I had a walk outside the hospital today and tomorrow I´m going to swim.
The nurses at the hospital have been so kind to me, and they wan´t my best even though they don´t understand my visions.

So I will not talk with anyone about my visions anymore, because they just bringing trouble around and that I don´t want.
I want to live a life in serenity and peace,laughter and enjoy myself.

And today one person made me laugh so much which I haven´t done for a while now :-)
So I want to thank her.
Maybe one day I will write a book about theese things when I´m back in balance again.

But who can help me get in balance I have thought, and then I had the answer, it´s me.
But I also have to say yes to help coming from outside because I´m only ONE peace of the puzzle.


Together we can create miracles, the circle of friends :-)

Love Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Jessica - what happened to You? I am sure that at one point You'll get the puzzle together. Although then life will probably hand You another unfinished one. But I hope You'll get out of the situation You are in now. I'm thinking of You, sending out good thoughts!

    Love,
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anaby,
    It´s a long story what has happened.
    But the solution is to still write and paint to express myself, to let the inner me come out.
    Even though I feel a lot vunerable while doing it.
    I just has to.
    Love Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, saw your comment on Paulo's blog. I really thought I would not see your name for a few months. I'm glad you are processing all the information the best you can with Light. The visions, thoughts, feelings I hope all smooth out for you.

    ReplyDelete