Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Poem of today

This is a poem I think all of us has felt once in our lifetime.
And even though we have been hurted some time it´s important to know that we have aslo hurted another person even though it was not our intention or maybe we did it from fear.
But we should forgive each other for the mistake we did and then we grow more humble and understanding toward each other.

THE FEELING
Author: Katie Harrison

I dreamt a dream last night,
That you were holding me tight.
I looked upon your familiar face,
Longing for your sweet embrace.
In my dream youre here with me,
Keeping me safe from all that you see.
Safe is the feeling you always bring my way,
For that I loved you yesterday,
and I love you more today.
I dreamed we were in far off places,
Where no one knew our faces.
It felt like we were in our hiding spot,
And no matter what we did
we'd never get caught.
As a breeze blew through the room,
And I woke to find nothing but doom.
For I was all alone:
No feeling of Safety,
No feeling of Love,
No feeling of Home.
But most of all there was no you,
My room was empty and subdued.
As I tried to go back to sleep,
The only thing I could to was weep.
For I was all alone:
No feeling of Safety,
No feeling of Love,
No feeling of Home,
No feeling of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment