Saturday, March 7, 2009

A lot of feelings

I think I´m going thrue a huge process right now.
It´s very hard to describe in words.
But I will give it a try.
A lot of feelings have been coming up lately.

One second I´m happy, the next sad, and then angry.

Maybe it´s all the emotions I have putted in my backpack over the years?

Now I´m trying to get rid of the backpack and deal with situations right on.
It takes courage a lot of courage when you not used to take the bull by the horn.
But there is no other way because I´m not going into the wall one more time.

But I will be kind to myself and have patience with the process.

I have felt an urge to be alone so I can sort out all my feelings.

But I have a sense when I have done this I will come out on the other side, from a pupa into a butterfly.

But it is also but timing not coming out to early ;-)

Love Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, your awareness and concern for people's well being before taking action is an advancement that many people(millions?) have not reached yet. You should feel proud along with the other emotions. Keep on growing, changing, advancing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jessica! All the luck to You. I think too, You are in a special period - it can bee a bit tough on the emotions, but... don't give up. Because, You too, are worth of living, and living a happy life!

    Believe, and it will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both of you :-)
    And all the luck to you on your path also *smile*

    ReplyDelete