Friday, March 27, 2009

How can it be ??

How can it be that I feel so alone, when I have a lot of loving people around me.
They love me and I love them.
But still I´m so alone with my spiritual side, the visions I have had made me wonder if I am insane???
But then the source answer me, you are sane, but many people are not ready for this yet.

When I have let my light shine through me, people are shocked and don´t believe it.

I wish I had someone to share my visions with, a person who can understand the real me without questioning me, if I am sane or not.
Someone who understand me without questioning me.

I wish for a miracle to happen so I can find that person or persons.

Love,light and courage Jessica

Daughtry - Home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AliYh7oWIU

No comments:

Post a Comment