Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wake up call

This is excatly how I feel right now .....

The accident I came to in november I know I should been in if I didn´t forgot a paper at home, that made me be the first car on site, and i helped as good as I could with the injured people.

This is on of the things that have made me realize that we have to do things right now in this moment, not wait for a better day, then it can be to late.

I can´t just wait for the right oppurtunity, and let everything pass by.
I have to take step by step to travel on my true path and follow my heart :-)

Quote from Steve Job:

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Don’t be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.
Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, glad to have found your blog. Great post. Thanks for sharing it. So was the accident one you came upon or Steve Job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was first on site to a accident, but Steve Jobs quote is how I feel about it :-)

    ReplyDelete