Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life purpose

Today I drew 3 cards about what my life purpose is.
Because I have thought about this a long time now, and I have had hunches but not seeing the whole picture.
This has made me frustrated.
But I know I have to trust God and just follow the signs and have faith :-D

And when the time is right I´ll better take a leap of faith and jump ;-)
I will live in the present moment and have faith about the future.


The cards

Counselor:
You are a natural counselor and many people benefit from your guidance and reassurance
Your life purpose involves counseling people in ways that uplift, motivate, comfort, heal and inspire.

Claircognizance:
You prayed for answers, and they´ve come to you in form of repetive thougts telling you to take steps and make healthy changes.
You´re tapped into that Divine wisdom right now and it´s important to notice and record your thoughts.

Sensitivity:
You´re extra sesitive to energies and emotions right now.
Honor yourself and your feelings.
You´re senistivity helps you know the truth about situations and people and it´s important to trust and follow these hunches, intuions and impressions.
Spend some time alone in the nature to further develope your sensitivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment