Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thougts on a wednesday

Today I will write about how I feel..
Yesterday at work I stared to feel feel nauseous.

And after dinner I felt even worse, so I went to bed 6 p.m and dreamt very strange dreams.
Today I stayed at home becaused I still feel feel nauseous and got a headache, and also my daugher of 7 years are home because she has streptococcus and eating penicillin.

So I thought it is really important that we take care of ourself in the first place otherwise we can´t help anybody else.
I sometimes forget that and put myself at last place.
But I have tried to changes this, because I can´t help someones else if I´m not well.
When I became sick, I wondered what was wrong with me being so tired, exausted, depressed and having 4 bronchitis in a row which I needed penicillin for.

Now I know it´s because of inner stress (being hard on myself, never being satisfied with myself), outer stress (surroundings, enviroment) which can be a result of not listening to my heart and just move on whole the time not stopping and listening to myself.
So now I eat naturopathic drugs and next weak I´m going to take some test in a strange machine which can measure a lot of things so I know exactlly what I should eat and not eat and also which vitamins and such I should have more of.


We have to take care of both our body and our soul :-)

I´m working on it doing my best to listen to myself and what I need to become well again.

No comments:

Post a Comment