Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thoughts about Change

The last year 2008 has been a very interesting year, fun but also hard.

I have made a journey into my soul and found the spiritual world and found my path again.
And it has also been a year of many and fast changes in several ways.
Thinking back on everything, I´m very proud of myself.

I can also see that things I thought was a curse was intstead a miracel in disguise, like me being sick and I had to take time off from my work.

I have learned a lot by the hard times I have been thrue.
I would not be without them. And still there is large descisons to be made that is going to have impact on my life on many levels.

It is not easy to make this changes, but it feels real good in the soul to follow your heart and your true feelings.
It makes you become whole again.

What else can we do?

Nothing according to me.

There all still many people on this earth becoming sick because they are not true to themself and only follow the others will, because they think the others are right.

But who are "the others"???

The truth is that we all have our own truth inside of us, noone else can tell you what you should do to live your life.

But I also think we are never done with the work to follow our heart, we have to listen even know and then to our inner voice.

It´s like being a air traffic controller. We have to check that we are in line with our path so we not wonder off to far ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment