Thursday, January 15, 2009

Live today

Today I recieved a newsletter from Inkaspirit which courses I´m going to attend to in march.

And I was chocked .......

The teachers of this course and some other people had been in a severe accident.

http://southerington.wordpress.com/2008/12/23/injured-in-peru/

This article made me cry, but also made me see once again that we have to live today not waiting for tomorrow, then it can be to late.

I almost ended up in a serious accident myself in novemeber when I was going to a initiation with a quero from Peru.
I arrived to this initiation still having blood on my hands and in shock.

If I hadn´t turned around for a telephone number I had forgot I´m sure I would have ended up in this accident.
This took me 1 ½ minute extra and then I arrived the first car to this accident.

I jumped out of my car feeling an strong urge to help the people in there, even though I was scared as hell with which sight was going to meet me.

And the man in the backseat was stucked and couldn´t almost breath, but I talked to them in the car trying to calm them down.
Because I also know that you shell not move injured people then it can get worse if they have hurt any inner organ.
And also petrol was running under the car so I was thinking what if it´s going to be a fire?
Then I have to try to drag them out of the car.
So many things cross my mind.

And 15 minutes later the ambulance, and fire fighters came, and then I went back to my car.
And then I just set in the car watching everything like in a movie.
It felt unreal but I started to send healing to them in the car.
Then a helicopter came and flow away the most injured men, and I prayed and send more healing.

I couldn´t do anymore at that time.
I read an article in the newspaper next day about the accident and it said that the men in the car where severe injured, but they are going to live.

So I think I have to thank my guides and the my guradian angels that I forgot my paper that day.

And I will live life to the fullest, follow my heart and my soul and my true path.

Tonight before I go to bed I will send healing and light to them which has been in this accident, doing my best to share my love.

A humble and touched Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment